From: Peter Silverman [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 01 April 2010 14:45
To: Steve Field (Ops Manager UK Highways)
Subject: M40 between J1 and J4 / 6 months to 31/03/2010
Attn: Steve Field, Operations Manager, UK Highways
Dear Mr Field,
M40 between J1 and J4 / 6 months to 31/03/2010
This is a request under the Environmental Information Regulations(2004).
In respect to the above motorway (including the verges and other land between the hard surface and the border with adjacent land) and time period specified could you please supply me, preferably in electronic form, with copies of documents recording the following information:
1. Dates when it or sections thereof were litter picked.
2. Inspections made recording its degree of cleanliness or otherwise.
3. Your cleaning strategy.
4. Your cleaning schedule / routines / programme
5. Notifications received from the Highways Agency regarding its cleanliness or lack of cleanliness.
6. Correspondence with the Highways Agency, minutes of meetings with them (you may block out anything that is not relevant) discussing its cleanliness or lack of cleanliness.
If I can help to clarify this request or modify it to make it easier for you please contact me by email.
I look forward to hearing from you promptly, as required by the legislation, and in any case
within 20 working days.
20 Kingsend, Ruislip, HA4 7DA, UK