From: Peter Silverman [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 01 February 2011 11:13
To: King, John
Subject: M4 EIR information request
In respect to M4 from M25 to J4 could you please provide me with copies of the:
1. Last 5 litter inspection reports / surveys carried out by the Highways Agency
2. The last 5 API 4 Environment Amenity Index reports
3. The contractual arrangements with the maintenance contractor for cleaning /litter picking.
Regards the whole of the M4 could you please let me know:
4. Which contractors are responsible for which sections and
5. The contact details for the Highways Agency manager/office with responsibility for each section
If possible please provide the information by e-mail
I look forward to hearing from you
20 Kingsend, Ruislip, HA4 7DA, UK
In their reply the Highways Agency said ” Litter inspection reports within the M25 DBFO contract area are not carried out by the Highways Agency (HA) but by their contractors Connect Plus”
This stretch of the M4 falls within this contract area.